[EMS Discuss] [EMS Board] 1010 Grant Space

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 6 14:39:24 PDT 2013

I drove by the 1010 Grant space today, and then remembered that Rick
looked at it a while ago.

Listing: http://eugene.craigslist.org/off/4033483508.html
Pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/79203042@N05/

There were some homeless bicycle people sitting next to the sliding
door, so I wounder what that means for walk in traffic. ;-)

So this place is roughly the same cost per sqft but almost down town and
next to a park. Do we want to revisit it (both literally and
figuratively) or did we decide that it was not usable?

     Clif