[EMS Discuss] Potential property at Broadway and WIllamette

Marie Slatton-Valle EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 6 14:43:50 PDT 2013

The going rate on the Woolworth's spaces is $1.95SQFT according to their
website.
http://looplink.eebcre.com/xNet/Looplink/Profile/Profile.aspx?stid=evanselder&LID=17014838&LL=true&UOMListing=&UOMMoneyCurrency=&RentPer=PY&SRID=3611767539

I called about the old Saturday Market space on Broadway through Pacific
Real Estate Services.  It's also above a dollar/SQFT, Christian Fox the
Realtor will be calling me back with an exact quote.  I figure if nothing
else maybe he could suggest other spaces within or near downtown that would
better meet our requirements.
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=76+W+Broadway,+Eugene,+OR&ie=UTF-8&ei=pkAqUr7FBayRigLwnoHICg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAg

There is also this space across from Ninkasi at 245 Van Buren.  Still pricy
at $1.25/SQFT for 1608SQFT.  It has been an automotive shop and a kitchen
in the past.
[image: Inline image 1][image: Inline image 3]

Cheers,
Marie