[EMS Discuss] Potential property at Broadway and WIllamette

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 6 14:47:39 PDT 2013

Yes I figured that out too late.  The Woolworth Building is W.
Broadway.  This space is on the Willamette side of the building.  I
don't know the address, but CodeChops lists their address at 44 W
Broadway, Suite 206.

I also saw a not quite so nice but maybe cheaper space at 111 E. 11th.
 It is still in the pedestrian-friendly area of downtown, and it
appears to have a few parking spaces.  Sorry, no realtor contact info
yet.  The sign says there are two spaces, 1200 and 2200 sq. ft.

I did not get contact info; I will go back and get it.