[EMS Discuss] Potential property at Broadway and WIllamette

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 6 15:44:00 PDT 2013

I called the realtor.  111 E. 11th is no longer available.

But he pointed me to 970 Pearl.  It is next door to Togo's, across the
street from Diablo's and the bus station.  2000-4000 sq ft, $1.00/sq
ft triple net.  Yes, it's downtown; no, it's not a great downtown
location.  But it's storefront, and there is foot traffic.  (I would
know; I walk past it every day. (-: )

He gave me a flyer, which I have attached.