[EMS Discuss] [EMS Board] 1010 Grant Space

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 6 16:01:49 PDT 2013

That space is still available?  I think it could definitely work for us.
 It's currently split up into many different rooms.  The one downside is
that the "big room" isn't as big as I'd like it to be.  I think the
landlord was open to rearranging walls though.

The other odd part is that they have a tenant that lives an a small
apartment on top of the space.  It might be good in that there's always a
presence around to ward off potential thieves.  Or it could be bad in that
we will make too much noise.