[EMS Discuss] Help us find a new home!

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 6 16:55:06 PDT 2013

Yep, I hear ya Greg,

which place in the whit were you talking about? The  QSL building?

I've been trying to keep the New Space Search list page up to date with
all the suggestions. Check it out at:

https://www.eugenemakerspace.com/wiki/Sites/NewSpaceSearch

There is a place across the street from home depot with no pictures only
40c a sqft, maybe we should look at that one?

http://eugene.craigslist.org/off/4047948309.html

     Clif