[EMS Discuss] Meeting with Thinkersmith tomorrow at 1:00PM

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 7 12:38:36 PDT 2013

Kiki from Thinkersmith contacted me because she wants to meet with EMS to
talk about collaborating.  I think they are wanting to get a bigger space
of their own and perhaps we can work together to get one large space for
the two groups?

Anyway, we intend to talk about how we can work together for both of our
benefits.  I wanted to invite any members who are interested in this to
come to EMS tomorrow at 1:00PM to be a part of the discussion.  Hopefully
we can do some great things together!  Please let me know if you intend to
show up so if we get a ton of people I can give Kiki a heads up.

Rick