[EMS Discuss] 1000 Obie St.

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 7 12:44:26 PDT 2013

Rene, the nice gal who showed it to us left me some voice mail just now.

She says that her Dad has another place which is on the ground floor,
roll up door, 2400 sqft, $1250 but no office. If he builds us an office
then it's $1300 don't know where it is yet. Will post more info to the
page when I get it.

     Ciao!
     Clif