[EMS Discuss] Solar Foundry

Sam Foster EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 8 19:57:42 PDT 2013

Needless to say my 12yr old son would go nuts for a solar foundry.
(beavis and butthead voice) Fire! Fire!
Also, I'll raise you a microwave kiln.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJvCuGmRWL8
Good for enamelling, fusing glass and other high temperature work. In a
regular microwave (that isn't broken afterwards!)

/Sam