[EMS Discuss] Solar Foundry

Weston Turner EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 8 20:01:23 PDT 2013

Do you think that even in the winter months it might produce enough heat to use it as a solar oven? If you could cook with it even in overcast whether, it would be a cool demonstration of how much solar energy makes it through the clouds even in the rainy season.

Just a thought as to what it might be useful for the other 8-9 months of the year.

Weston