[EMS Discuss] 3395 W 7th

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 9 16:35:11 PDT 2013

So I just got a call from the owner of 3395 W 7th. This is the cheapest
space we have looked at so far.

He seemed really nice and enthusiastic about our group. I said we were a
non-profit and talked about how it's hard to just jump into a bigger
space. When I asked him if he would consider ramping up the rent for us
he was less excited and said he didn't think that would work for him.
Well it was worth a try...

He did say the gate idea would probably be ok with him and late late
night noise shouldn't be a problem.
He is looking to get someone in there around October but if we made a
commitment then I think he would hold it a while longer for us.

     Ciao,
     Clif