[EMS Discuss] Solar Foundry

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 10 02:25:10 PDT 2013

Solar food cookers generally work in cloudy conditions.  They are not
as hot, obviously.  If I recall, they take about twice as long to cook
on a cloudy day.

The foundry has a very small working volume so it requires a
concentrated light source.

In other news, I found my fresnel lens.  I actually have two of them,
but they are small.  11 inches square.  They are still available to
anyone who is actually going to build one of these.