[EMS Discuss] Solar Foundry

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 10 10:20:43 PDT 2013

You spoke first.  You've got a lens.  Please set things on fire where
we can watch. (-:

I am totally intrigued by John's harmonograph idea, though.  It seems
like a challenging mechanical design problem.  So the other lens is
reserved for harmonographics.

The focal length on these lenses appears to be 6 to 8 feet.