[EMS Discuss] 8th and Olive Building (Downtown)

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 10 11:11:20 PDT 2013

The Olive location appears to be stair access only.  We can look, but....

Franklin looks promising, but doesn't seem to offer any advantage over W 7th except being slightly cheaper, but
smaller.  Glenwood might be considered centrally located for all of Eugene/Springfield.

Front runner in my book is currently W. 7th.  Size, price, cleanliness/attractiveness, and security are all good.
Location is as good as our current spot, probably slightly better.

-Darrell