[EMS Discuss] 1121 Fairfield at the Gilbert shopping center

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 10 11:55:53 PDT 2013

Hi Gang,

Just popped out this morning to check the outside of this space some
pictures are here:

http://www.eugeneweb.com/gallery2/v/clif/Geeky/EMS/1121_Fairfield/

Bullet points:

# $1250 / 5000ft² 25c / sqft Mostly office space at the Gilbert shopping
center (1121 Fairfield)
# 20 foot ceilings, 10 foot roll up door 2 entries with electronic door
locks! Tons of parking, triple net.
# Only 12 minuets from downtown, and close to Jerry's. More office space
than we could possibly sublet out.
# Next door to Lane Educational School District (ESD) offices, might be a
way to get on their radar and some support?

This is now the CHEAPEST place in Eugene on our list. I think a part of
this space could be used as a shop especially if the carpet is old and
ratty. ;-)

     Comments?
     Clif