[EMS Discuss] 1121 Fairfield at the Gilbert shopping center

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 10 12:57:45 PDT 2013

That space sounds pretty awesome, and the price and size are fantastic.  I
do worry about any spaces marked "triple net" though.  Doesn't that
generally mean that we are responsible for the space as if we own it, only
we don't actually own it?  Like it's our responsibility to make repairs,
keep the place maintained, etc.  We can't really call the owner for any
problems.