[EMS Discuss] 1121 Fairfield at the Gilbert shopping center

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 10 13:12:54 PDT 2013

Yes probably, but they estimate the total NNN cost to be only an
additional 4c / sqft. If all we have to do is climb up on the roof and
spread black jack around once in a while it might not be that bad. ;-)

     Clif