[EMS Discuss] 1121 Fairfield at the Gilbert shopping center

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 10 13:28:34 PDT 2013

I was just about to ask what "triple net" means.  I would definitely like to know more about what the limits are on
that.  I mean, if during out tenancy a water line ruptures over the weekend....  What then?  Sounds like we might need
to have our own insurance, too.