[EMS Discuss] EMS costume party?

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 10 13:30:27 PDT 2013

I was thinking today that it could be fun for EMS to have a costume
party/contest/whatever.  The idea would be you can only show up if you are
wearing a costume that you made yourself.  That's the only detail I've
thought of.  It's a really basic concept.

I think if we planned it right now and plan it for just before Halloween
there would be enough time for people to come up with something.  I'd be
really interested to see what members can come up with.

I have no idea where we would hold the party or what we would do there.  I
just liked the idea of getting everyone to make crazy costumes.  Any
thoughts or opinions on this?

Rick