[EMS Discuss] heat transfer tape or somesuch needed

Cord Slatton EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 10 13:50:16 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am just about to be able to give the reveal on the problem the device I
was working on but I need some heat(but not electrical) transferring tape
or pads to go underneath some mosfets and keep them from grounding onto the
heatsink. No one in town has it and I am am unsure what to even look it up
as on the internet. Also i would like to get my hands on some quickly as it
will let me know for sure if Darrell and my final solution to a lot of
troubleshooting is correct :D

If anyone has anything that would work I would be very appreciative. Thanks!

Cord