[EMS Discuss] 8th and Olive Building (Downtown)

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 10 14:48:42 PDT 2013

Not that I know of,

also I *think* that it would be vetoed by the bicyclists because it's
farther out than 175 S Danebo. Can anyone speak to this?

     Clif

Ben Hallert wrote:
> The Franklin location looks amazing.  $.50 a square foot, no triple next
> stuff to worry about, and there looks to be open space around the
> building.  Anyone been inside?
>
> - Ben
>

> On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 11:49 AM, Mr. Clif<EMAIL HIDDEN>  wrote:
>
>> Yes I agree the W 7th space is at the top of my list so far...
>> and probably will remain there but see next post ;-)
>>
>>      Clif
>>

>> EMAIL HIDDEN wrote:
>>
>>> The Olive location appears to be stair access only.  We can look, but....
>>>
>>> Franklin looks promising, but doesn't seem to offer any advantage over W
>>> 7th except being slightly cheaper, but
>>> smaller.  Glenwood might be considered centrally located for all of