[EMS Discuss] 4611 Franklin

Ben Hallert EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 10 17:36:29 PDT 2013

I'd like to check out this space too.  I was talking with Kass and she
noted that if there's outdoor space like we see, then there's an
opportunity to put in extra outdoor storage, possibly a shed.  Storage has
been our bane and this could make a big difference.  A centralized shop to
draw in members from Springfield could be huge for the group too, plus it's
close enough to LCC to make it something that maybe we can get LCC
educators to mention in their classes and more.

BRING next door could potentially unlock a whole new class of project; easy
access to BIG THINGS could mean BIG, COOL STUFF.  :)

Ben

- Ben