[EMS Discuss] 4611 Franklin

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 10 19:52:01 PDT 2013

I agree this one needs to be checked out, but if we can afford W. 7th. then that offers at least 500 additional square
feet which can be immediately used for indoor storage.  (Does anyone know, is the Franklin place 2400 total, 600 of
which is office, or is it 3000 total?)  And building a weatherproof building of any size is not cheap.  Building an
indoor storage deck would be much cheaper, and the office at W. 7th. is already a sizable storage deck rated for 5000
pounds.

One thing to note from the Google Earth view of the Franklin property:  The back of the shop appears to be all of 30
feet from one person's trailer and about 60-70 feet from a half dozen others.  Noise could be an issue.

-Darrell