[EMS Discuss] 1121 Fairfield at the Gilbert shopping center

Marie Slatton-Valle EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 10 23:58:21 PDT 2013

Something to consider....

A triple net lease means EMS would be solely responsible for paying
property tax, insurance and maintenance of the building envelope.  So while
the triple net lease is very low if, for example, the HVAC system broke or
the roof started leaking, then EMS would be responsible for the associated
costs of repairs.  EMS would need to be clear on what the organization
would be responsible for and the ways the repairs would manifest (i.e.,
would the landlord or EMS be responsible for hiring contract labor for
repairs?).

Marie