[EMS Discuss] heat transfer tape or somesuch needed

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 11 00:52:36 PDT 2013

Can you use thermal paste?  Most thermal pastes, even the silver based
ones, are nonconductive of electricity.  Maybe you can use thermal
paste to conduct the heat away, then use tape (electrician's, duct, or
whatever) to hold the parts in place.