[EMS Discuss] 1010 Grant Space

Kevin King EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 12 09:46:03 PDT 2013

There is a lot of potential.  Like Cord said, the offices inside are a
bit funky, but it is something we could work with.  The shop area is
pretty good.  The shop could be divided into dedicated metal and wood
areas.  Several large open areas.  I found this building appears to be
for sale, $300k.  The MLS site shows much more detail.  The price should also be negotiable.  The bike shop that used to reside was apparently
paying $1,300/mo.  The site is also zoned C-2.  The specs below include
the small apartment on second floor.

-Kevin

http://www.pru-nw.com/Commercial/10043722/RTR/1010-Grant-ST-Eugene-OR-97402

Well kept apartment upstairs rents for $500 per month. Bike shop rents
for $1300 mth Flexible floor plan, easy to move walls.  Newer carpet in
offices, newer paint. 4-6 offices depending how you configure, 3
bathrooms, big wide open spaces great for warehouse, retail, exercise
studio, etc. Currently rented out as Bike store.Owner is licensed Broker in Oregon.

GENERAL FEATURES
County Lane
Property Type COMM
Present Use Retail
Warehouse/ Warehousing
Multifamily
Zoning C-2
Acres 0.14
View Park
Possession Possession Negotiable
Occupancy Types Month to Month
Lease Amount $1,800
Existing Lease Type Month to Month
Gross Income Actual $21,600
Operating Expenses Actual $3,665
Net Income Actual $17,935
Documents Available Floor Plan
Tax Amount $3,065
Sale Includes Building
Land

BUILDING FEATURES
Approx Gross SqFt 4,000
Buildings 1
Year Built 1944
Construction Block
Concrete
Stories 2
Roof Type Flat
Features Office
Sign
Conforms to Americans with Disabilities Act
Heating  Forced Air
Fuel  Electric
Electricity
Cooling  Central Air Conditioning