[EMS Discuss] 1010 Grant Space

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 12 09:48:20 PDT 2013

If anyone wants an idea of what the place looks like, I took some photos
when I looked at at back in June and you can find them here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/79203042@N05/sets/72157635498408160/

There are more rooms than that but they were too small for me to really get
a good photo of them.  The layout of the building is also hard to document
on camera because of the way the rooms connect.  I think Clif took some
photos yesterday though so hopefully you can look at those too.