[EMS Discuss] 1010 Grant Space

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 12 09:49:35 PDT 2013

When we looked at this space yesterday I got the feeling that we all really
liked this space.  I just got a general good feeling from everyone like we
all thought it could work really well for EMS.

Does anyone have anything negative to say about this space?  Personally,
the only things I can think of are having an apartment on top of the space
and being right next to a residential house.  Other than that I really like
this space.