[EMS Discuss] Symantec Building Walk-Thru

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 12 11:09:19 PDT 2013

So here are the pictures of the Symantec building if you're interested,
though I don't think I will sort them because it's not high on our list
right now.

http://www.eugeneweb.com/gallery2/v/clif/Geeky/EMS/133Broadway/

     Ciao,
     Clif