[EMS Discuss] 1010 Grant Space

Sam Foster EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 12 13:35:53 PDT 2013

I couldn't make the viewing as it turned out, but from the location and
look of the place it might be a winner. I think in any space we balance
making arbitrary amounts of noise at any time of day with the location.
The floor plan does look a bit funky, but maybe some of those walls are
simple enough to (re)move? Either way, it checks my "need options for
clean and quiet work" box.

Do I understand the whole building is up for sale though? What's the
length of the lease and is that a concern? It would suck to spend time
and money refurbing and getting moved in only to have to move again when
the new owner makes new plans. Or perhaps the owner just needs to get
money flowing again and would take it off the market if we sign a lease.

/Sam