[EMS Discuss] 1010 Grant Space

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 12 13:48:21 PDT 2013

Sam, most of the walls in the building can be moved and the management
company says that's ok for us to do.  So we do have some good options for
reconfiguring the space.

Clif, are you sending questions over to the management company?  Did you
want me or someone else to do that?  Do you remember all of the questions?

Rick