[EMS Discuss] 1010 Grant Space

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 12 15:48:42 PDT 2013

These are all good points and important to think about.  As for pulling a
vehicle in, I imagine we will still be able to do that.  I was thinking we
could just build some small ramps to put into the street so we can pull a
vehicle in if we want too.  Obviously it's not as simple as just driving on
in but I think we can still make that work.