[EMS Discuss] Getting started at Eugene Maker Space.

Greg Norman EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 12 23:08:00 PDT 2013

If a gell sealed lead acid battery is what you want I can
probable get you something free from medical equipment. I
have a friend in biomed at Sacred Heart Hospital with a
bunch of batteries. The medical systems change out the
batteries at certain intervals and there is usually allot of
life left in them. We should talk so I know what you are
looking for. I myself have a power wheel chair batteries if
you can use it but it's as big and heavy as a car battery. I
think it's in the 55 Ah range.

Greg Norman
--
Posted from the Discuss forum