[EMS Discuss] 1010 Grant Space

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 13 15:23:38 PDT 2013

Hi Gang,

Well I composed my list of questions and called them today but the
Realtor in charge, is not around until next Monday. I did get a couple
of answers though.

1010 Grant Qs
     Can we move walls? -- Yes.
     Maximum repair costs we would be responsible for? -- NA
     Will it remain up for sale? -- Until someone rents it.
     What are the options on the lease term? 6 Mo? -- NA
     How is it zoned? -- S-C/C-2 (From Rick)
     Thoughts on late night noise limits? -- NA

On Monday we should get the rest of the NAs.

     Ciao!
     Clif