[EMS Discuss] 4611 Franklin

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 14 18:04:10 PDT 2013

Hi Gang,

well we saw 4611 Franklin, and the general consensus is that we will
pass because it's too much work and too far out for most people. Even
though they would give us N months free rent just so we would have time
to fix the electrical, insulate it etc... They also wanted a two or
three year lease so that's a problem as well.

However the Realtor lady was very nice and will help us look for more
spaces, even suggested one on 2nd and Grant. Though I'm not holding my
breath on that one.

She also educated us that triple net is the absolute BEST deal we could
hope for because we're a non-profit and can have the property taxes
waved. So I'm thinking the more we learn the better decisions we can
make on these things.

I will upload the pictures tomorrow I guess, I have to get ready for a
potluck after all it's Eugene Right? :-)

     Ciao,
     Clif