[EMS Discuss] 1010 Grant Space

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 16 12:58:15 PDT 2013

Hi Gang,

I got the rest of the questions answered. here they are:

1010 Grant Qs
     Can we move walls? -- Yes.
     Maximum repair costs we would be responsible for? -- Yes we can cap
it, eg. Negotiable.
         Modified Gross; Would consider triple net as a way of reducing
costs to both parties.
     Will it remain up for sale? -- Only until someone rents it.
     What are the options on the lease term? -- 1 year; would consider 6 mo.
     How is it zoned? -- S-C/C-2 (From Rick)
     Thoughts on late night noise limits? -- It has filled Cinder block
construction.
         If you strategically place the noisy tools it might help.
         The Realtor believes the 10 PM noise ordinance does apply. We
need to double check on this.