[EMS Discuss] Help us find a new home!

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 16 13:12:55 PDT 2013

So I think we should take an informal poll on how we feel about our two
top spaces, which seem to be the W 7th, and 1010 Grant spaces.

They are the same square footage, and probably around the same price,
but the 1010 Grant space is carved up in to lots of office space, and
may have a nose limit after ten. The insulation is probably good on both
buildings. The W7th one has gas heat and high ceilings, and the 1010
Grant space has lower ceilings but electric? heat So would the heating
bill be a wash? We have some example amounts for the W 7th place at
least. The 1010 grant space may have more walk by traffic but not sure
if it's the people you want. The W 7th place is across the street from
Home Depot.

What do you guys think? Should we take a straw poll?

     Clif