[EMS Discuss] Help us find a new home!

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 16 13:28:51 PDT 2013

I'm sorry, I don't really know which one I would like better, and yes I
might have subconsciously worded it that way. However those are the
facts as I know them. I do have a call into the planning department to
double check the noise ordnance.

Anyway they have a lot of simularities I know you like 1010 Grant, and
Darrel likes W 7th. I could be happy with either I think.

     What about the rest of us?

     Clif