[EMS Discuss] New Space Budget Poll

Ellery Weber EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 18 13:51:20 PDT 2013

I like this idea. Might want to expand it further and assign all members a
number for these situations in the future (voting, polls, etc).

(says the non-member.... )

EW

-----Original Message-----
From: EMAIL HIDDEN
[mailto:EMAIL HIDDEN] On Behalf
Of EMAIL HIDDEN
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 1:27 PM
To: EMAIL HIDDEN
Subject: Re: [EMS Discuss] New Space Budget Poll

BTW, no one responded to my original call for a new poll, so I never floated
this idea:

A board member or two could assign numeric IDs to all current members and
call them to tell them their ID and encourage them to participate in the
poll even if they don't regularly follow Discuss.

That way we can have higher participation and semi-anonymity.

-Darrell