[EMS Discuss] Help us find a new home!

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 19 16:01:34 PDT 2013

Hi Guys,

The nice Realtor for the Franklin space sent me some other
possibilities. There were some that were around $2000 / mo which I
ignored. I'll ask her if the owners of any of those might come down in
price for a cool non-profit. Here is the short list for the new ones:

# $1000 / 2325ft² 43c / sqft - 710 Commercial st. St # 103

  * Flier: 710_Commercial.pdf
    <https://www.eugenemakerspace.com/wiki/pub/Sites/NewSpaceSearch/710_Commercial.pdf>

  * Almost as far as the Danebo space.

# $1125 / 2500ft² 45c / sqft - 870 W. 2nd (in the Whitaker X Adams.)

  * Flier: 870_W_2nd.pdf
    <https://www.eugenemakerspace.com/wiki/pub/Sites/NewSpaceSearch/870_W_2nd.pdf>

  *

# $1200 / 4400ft² 27c / sqft - 4068 Stewart Rd.

  * Flier: 4068_Stewart_Rd.jpeg
    <https://www.eugenemakerspace.com/wiki/pub/Sites/NewSpaceSearch/4068_Stewart_Rd.jpeg>

  * A bit farther than Obie.

# $1250 / 3000ft² 42c / sqft - 645 Powers Street, Suite J

  * Flier: 645_Powers.pdf
    <https://www.eugenemakerspace.com/wiki/pub/Sites/NewSpaceSearch/645_Powers.pdf>

  *

# $2017 / 4203ft² 48c / sqft - 2101 W 10th ave. (Next to the old Next Step
store)

  * Flier: 2101_W_10th.pdf
    <https://www.eugenemakerspace.com/wiki/pub/Sites/NewSpaceSearch/2101_W_10th.pdf>

  * They would have to come down in price substantially

As always you can see them on our New Space page here:

https://www.eugenemakerspace.com/wiki/Sites/NewSpaceSearch

I'm going to drive by them now and tomorrow we could have her show us
the interesting ones. Anyone want to join me then?

     Ciao,
     Clif