[EMS Discuss] Could we see theses properties tomorrow (Friday)?

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 21 10:01:50 PDT 2013

Morning Makers!

Ok I just got the New Space page updated from yesterdays scouting
outing. We saw three places;
710 Commercial was a bit out there and had no power outlets to speak of.

Next to the old Next Step Store was great in many ways, but a bit
expensive. We have a plan to make a compelling pitch to the owner so
that he will want to have us in there next to the next step folks.

Last but not least we saw a groovy if a bit funky space in the Whit. I
just organized the pictures for this one so it's clear how it's laid
out. Darrell also has a video and I hope to add it this afternoon.

As always you can find the latest info and pictures on our New Spaces
Page here:

https://www.eugenemakerspace.com/wiki/Sites/NewSpaceSearch

     Ciao!
     Clif