[EMS Discuss] Fwd: Open House informational Meeting - Monday 3pm

Mark Danburg-Wyld EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 22 16:25:11 PDT 2013

FYI. I won't be able to make the information session, but I am refreshing
the drawbots for Wednesday.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Brandy Todd" <EMAIL HIDDEN>
Date: Sep 20, 2013 10:21 AM
Subject: Open House informational Meeting - Monday 3pm
To: "Rick Montgomery" <EMAIL HIDDEN>, "Gretchen Scannel" <
EMAIL HIDDEN>, "Annika Gustafsson" <EMAIL HIDDEN>,
"Elizabeth Brost" <EMAIL HIDDEN>, "Olivia Goodheart" <
EMAIL HIDDEN>, "Tyler R Harvey" <EMAIL HIDDEN>, "James Kress" <
EMAIL HIDDEN>, "Daryn Blanc-Goldhammer" <EMAIL HIDDEN>, "Maira
Amezcua" <EMAIL HIDDEN>, "Christine Oconnor" <EMAIL HIDDEN>,
"Iryna Y" <EMAIL HIDDEN>, "David L Blackwell" <EMAIL HIDDEN>,
"David R. (Randy) Sullivan" <EMAIL HIDDEN>, "Mingwei Zhang" <
EMAIL HIDDEN>, "Robert Scott Fisher" <EMAIL HIDDEN>, "Nick
Spicher" <EMAIL HIDDEN>, "Eric Pakulak" <EMAIL HIDDEN>,
"Lauren M Willis" <EMAIL HIDDEN>, "Rita Svanks" <EMAIL HIDDEN>,
"Mark Danburg-Wyld" <EMAIL HIDDEN>, "Elly Vandegrift" <
EMAIL HIDDEN>, "Dileep Reddy" <EMAIL HIDDEN>, "Wesley W
Erickson" <EMAIL HIDDEN>, "Gabriel A Trippel" <EMAIL HIDDEN>,
"Kyle J Welch" <EMAIL HIDDEN>, "Eric Corwin" <EMAIL HIDDEN>,
"mcgrath2 McGrath" <EMAIL HIDDEN>, "Dean Walton" <
EMAIL HIDDEN>, "Bryan M Rebar" <EMAIL HIDDEN>, "Christine
Butler" <EMAIL HIDDEN>, "Dean Livelybrooks" <EMAIL HIDDEN>,
"Boutique Academia" <EMAIL HIDDEN>, "George Nazin" <
EMAIL HIDDEN>, "Roger Smith" <EMAIL HIDDEN>
Cc: "Alex Vank" <EMAIL HIDDEN>, "Ariana Evensen" <EMAIL HIDDEN

Greetings all,

We will have an informational meeting for the Open House on Monday.  This
meeting is not mandatory, but if you have questions about what you'll be
doing or what the event is like it's a good time to get those answered:

Monday, September 23rd
3:00pm
240C Willamette Hall

Presenters - I've attached a map of the event with labeled stations.
 Please let us know if anything looks amiss with your station.

Thanks,
Brandy

Brandy Todd
Assistant Director for Administration