[EMS Discuss] Laser 3D printer $120 on kickstarter.

Kassie EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 23 17:00:42 PDT 2013

I had been working on a dlp printer, which uses the same sorts of resin. There was an excellent guide talking about light and curing times called lemon curry.  (In the end, the project got put on hold)  Additionally there are some 3d printable z axis setup that would work for SLA.

This is an instructable for a SLA printer
m.instructables.com/id/Build-a-Laser-3D-Printer-Stereolithography-at-Ho/

The 45 dollar resin was from http://bucktownpolymers.com/
They changed there pricing a bit since people discovered them and started using their resin.

Sent from my iPhone