[EMS Discuss] Laser 3D printer $120 on kickstarter.

Hovis Biddle EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 23 17:29:05 PDT 2013

Thinking about people's concerns re: EMI and cable heating

I'm fairly certain that an aftermarket sound card and big fat patch cables
can solve these problems.  Certainly, many onboard sound cards have
terrible EMI problems.  Putting it outside the case is ideal, but even if
you have an old soundblaster off the motherboard backplane that should
reduce most of the EMI.  I suppose the easiest part of defeating EMI here
is that it will be obvious even without needing a 'scope.