[EMS Discuss] raspberry pi video conundrum

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 24 19:33:59 PDT 2013

You can get an HDMI -> DVI cable and hook it to your monitor.  If
you're not getting an IP address over the wired Ethernet interface,
then your SD card is probably not booting.  But I agree, it would be
good to confirm that with a monitor.