[EMS Discuss] raspberry pi video conundrum

Cord Slatton EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 24 19:36:04 PDT 2013

the distro I was getting from ada fruit appears to be bad. I am now trying
pidora and it gets an ip address but without a monitor to run the first
time setup, I cannot login. I have tried getting it into headless mode, but
whatever the case I cannot figure out the default credentials.

This is turnign into way less fun than I imagined.