[EMS Discuss] Promoting EMS; Why is open hack night not on the EMS Calendar?

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 25 10:09:38 PDT 2013

These are all awesome ideas.  Open hack night is on the EMS Google
calendar, which is supposed to be synced to the website calendar.  I hadn't
realized it wasn't actually working any more so I'll take a look and see if
I can fix it.  I'll also rename the event on the Google calendar to be
"open hack night" since that's what we've been calling it.

I'll also look into the Eugene Weekly calendar and see if I can get us on
there.