[EMS Discuss] Anyone have an old propane tank they don't want?

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 26 11:05:00 PDT 2013

I was thinking of calling some local propane places and telling thing what
I am doing to see if they have older tanks they wouldn't mind getting rid
of.  Plus those guys would likely be able to remove the valves for us too.
 Let me know if you end up doing this so we don't duplicate efforts.