[EMS Discuss] Anyone have an old propane tank they don't want?

Hovis Biddle EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 26 12:55:42 PDT 2013

Also, there was a fella at an open house a few months ago cutting up
propane tanks to make into knockoff hung drums - I don't remember his name
though.  Did anyone catch his contact info?