[EMS Discuss] raspberry pi video conundrum

Greg Norman EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 26 21:02:14 PDT 2013

I have a TFT monitor you can have if you use it. (TFT is an kind of illuminated LCD monocrome) It has a fiber optic video input but if you open it you might find another input to use.

Ask and you shall receive. Or anyone can have it.

Greg

________________________________
 From: Cord Slatton <EMAIL HIDDEN>
To: EMS Discuss <EMAIL HIDDEN>
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 5:47 PM
Subject: [EMS Discuss] raspberry pi video conundrum

I need a bit of help. I have no compatible video devices or converters to work with my raspberry pi. I have:

DVI( not sure if DVI-I or DVI-D, can't remmeber which is which)
VGA

I don't have HDMI or NTSC/PAL(no tv)

anyone have a converter or crappy tv they dont want or a better solution?

I am not even really sure how to do anything to set it up without any visual device to use the first time...

thanks!